Justo lo que necesito para pintar mis ideas!........



My Photo
Name:
Location: rochester, ny, United States

I'm different than you..


Previous Posts

  • Mi Bendicion
  • CraZy
  • Ya lo pasado pasadooooooooo...
  • hmm
  • ROSANA | Siempre De Frente
  • Preguntas y Respuestas
  • Orgullosa de Mi
  • Foto vieeeja
  • Sigueee dandoleeee q te van a Vel!!!
  • Una Experiencia Increiblech

  • Thursday, November 02, 2006

    that's right pink...

    Tomorrow I'll be there my friend
    I'll wake up and start all over again
    When everybody else is gone
    No no no

    Nobody knows
    Nobody knows the rhythem of my heart
    The way I do when I'm lying in the dark
    And the world is asleep
    I think nobody knows
    Nobody knows
    Nobody knows but me
    Me

    0Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

      Copryright © Anich